Emergency Vet Near Plant City, FL
If your pet is having an emergency in the late hours after your regular vet has closed, Parkway Veterinary Emergency Clinic near Plant City, FL is here to help. We have spent many years offering our support to general practice vets in the area, providing the highest level of emergency and critical care for their patients in need. Our goal is to serve as an extension of the care provided by daytime vets and return their patients to them for follow-up treatment. If your pet is in need of emergency vet care, call us at (863) 665-3199.
Services We Offer Near Plant City
Parkway Veterinary Emergency Clinic uses highly advanced diagnostic and surgical equipment to give pet patients the best emergency care. Our emergency vet team is able to diagnose a wide range of health problems, and we offer just as wide a range of treatment options, too.
Our primary emergency services include:
- Emergency surgeries
- Physical exams and in-depth blood work
- Pain relief
- Imaging including X-ray and electrocardiography
What to Expect
When your pet has an emergency, it can be stressful, and we aim to make the experience more manageable for you. If your regular veterinarian is closed for the day, don’t hesitate to call us at (863) 665-3199 and ask for help; we can let you know if your pet’s situation is dire or little cause for concern, and we can prepare a treatment room for your pet’s arrival.
- When you and your pet walk through the door, we’ll want to talk to you right away to more clearly understand your pet’s situation.
- You will then be escorted to our treatment area, where your pet will be carefully evaluated.
- Once we understand the situation and what your pet needs, we’ll discuss their treatment options and help you make the best decision. However, if your pet’s condition is life-threatening, our team will act immediately to stabilize them and get them out of harm’s way.
- Next, we will speak with you about the next steps, whether that includes overnight monitoring, surgery, or further testing/evaluation.